Get your Hands on Quality Dark Chocolate
After all this talk about what dark chocolate is, and which chocolate is best for your needs, I’m sure you want to get your hands on some good quality dark chocolate. Well, lucky for you the options are plentiful. Depending on what type you’re looking for, we have all the info for where to get the best dark chocolate.
Organic, Fair Trade
If you’re looking for organic, fair trade dark chocolate, here are some options:
- PASCHA Organic Dark Chocolate - available in 55 percent - 85 percent. Purchase directly or via Amazon. Also, use this Store Finder.
- Sweetriot - available with nibs, in 60, 70, or 80 percent. Buy directly or via Amazon.
- Alter Eco Foods - several dark chocolate varieties - Purchase directly or via Amazon.
Like exotic chocolate? Check these brands out:
- Valrhona - 70 percent French Chocolate. Purchase directly.
- Moser Roth - German Chocolate available in 70 or 85 percent. Buy via Aldi.
Bold, Creative Flavors
Prefer chocolate with new and inventive flavors? These brands are sure to wow.
- Hampton Chocolate Factory - Gourmet snacks, Chocolate bars, gift baskets, bonbons, truffles, chocolate upped popcorn , flavors range from spicy to mint, and everything in between. Buy directly and save 10% with coupon code : hampton10 (at checkout)
- Chocolove - Every flavor you can imagine enrobed in quality chocolate. Buy directly.
Now you have no excuse not to delight in a delicious chocolate treat!